The Power of Visualization
by Administrator on April 1, 2009
The following Zen story illustrates third eye visioning in action. A master craftsman in ancient China was commissioned by the emperor to make a cabinet for the emperor’s bedroom in the Imperial Palace. The craftsman, a Zen monk, told the emperor he would not be able to begin work for five days. The monk was seen by the emperor’s spies simply sitting, apparently doing nothing for the entire time. Then, when five days had passed, the monk got up. Within three days, he had made the most extraordinary cabinet anyone had ever seen. The emperor was so pleased and so curious that he had the monk brought before him and asked what he had been doing the five days before he had begun his work. And this is what the monk said
- All the first day I spent releasing every thought of fear or failure, of dread of punishment if my work should displease the emperor.
- All the second day I spent releasing every thought of inadequacy and every belief that I might lack the skill to produce a cabinet worthy of the emperor.
- All the third day, I spent releasing every hope and desire for fame, glory and reward if I should produce a cabinet that would please the emperor
- All the fourth day, I spent releasing the pride that might arise in me if I should succeed in my task and earn the praise of the emperor.
- And all the fifth day, I spent beholding in the mind the clear vision of that cabinet which I knew even an emperor would desire, which now stands before you.
I don’t know if you know this about me…When you come into my sphere of influence, I begin to see things for you.
It’s not really so woo woo. I do it with “spaces” all the time. I just took care of my friend’s cats and while there, I made some mental notes (I was there for about 10 minutes) on how her home could work, flow, and look beautiful, using what was there, and upon her return shared the details on the phone with her. Mind you, this didn’t come unsolicited as quite a while ago she asked if there was anything I could help her with she wanted to know-regarding decorating. The time just happened to present itself while I was there taking care of Sprout and Myrtle! She tried it all out just yesterday, and it worked and she’s thrilled. So win-win. I can’t really help myself. It’s like a download! She took it heart, and went for it.
Why am I saying this to you? Well, we are not face to face right now, and out of sight out of mind so to speak. As I am putting together this 6 month package- Launch to Lead, like puzzle pieces, I see the mosaic of certain people and energies, and what I want to say is, “If this resonates, at all, please jump in!” There will be something for you. I’ve been hiding out for a long time, putting my puzzle pieces together! I am not hiding out anymore, and invite you to do the same.
We all have gifts. That’s the point. The thinking mind takes a rest when we spend more time flexing the muscles of what we are divinely designed for.
Divine Design Lab program details here.
This …I promise you!
The instruction is simple. Inner/Outer meet up. Where do you see this for yourself? Take one step toward anything of value and 2 or more steps come your way.