A magical story
I have been saying lately that my intention… is to be intentional! And today I chose to create creating! A ridiculous kind of funny…
As you read this story you’ll see how perfect the prior sentence is.
I must start by saying my obsession with bears has peaked. In my heart I feel their sweet energy. I often see juvenile bears where I live. I believe this age to be equivalent to an 8 year old human. Not too long ago I dreamt of one walking by me in the front of my building. As it passed I thought, I really want to finally hug it. It turned around encircled me, stood up and hugged me. We kinda played pawsies then it got down and left. Amazing.
Ananda Ashram has been live in the mornings for fire ceremony, which I love and miss! After meditating we end in a chant for healing. We repeat maha-mrtyunjaya mantra. Or Tryambakam. Called the death conquering mantra. While chanting it, if there is anyone needing healing we envision them. This morning at the end of visualizing I saw a bear in my minds eye and then zoo animals. I opened my eyes and a bear was outside my window looking in. Then went on its way. I was covered in goosebumps. Total BEAR Shaktipat. I was soo excited and Bean also picked up on the energy. I jumped up and down and watched it. Magic! This is the same bear that passed by today:
In this profound time
- like sadguru (Isha in an interview with Brian Rose) said, just stay alive. i like that as I don’t want to miss this time
- have a physical and spiritual hygiene practice- if you need help with this one contact me- it’s my wheelhouse
- live intentionally and authentically
- consider impact of words and thoughts
- consider impact relating to animals, all of nature and planet
- express self like never before
- talk a stand, so you stop falling for just anything
- even as things let up, don’t let up on the above